Download Moodle Mobile
Moodle Mobile is the official mobile app for Moodle.
To access our http://cyberlearning.vnseameo.org/ on your mobile devices, download the Moodle Mobile from the App Store or Play Store. It will ask for the Moodle site you wish to access, enter the url http://cyberlearning.vnseameo.org/ and login to your account. It is that simple!
With the Moodle Mobile app, you can learn wherever you are, whenever you want, with these app features:
- Easily access course content - browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Connect with course participants - quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Keep up to date - receive instant notifications of messages and other events, such as assignment submissions
- Submit assignments - Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress - View your grades, check completion progress in courses and browse your learning plans
... and more!
- Complete activities anywhere, anytime - attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more - both on and off-line
Last modified: Wednesday, 13 June 2018, 3:16 PM