Guidelines for Webinar Attendees
- All webinar attendees are required to register at the SEAMEO Register page. After registration the attendee will receive the details about the webinar and the link to the virtual room.
- It is recommended to use Chrome as your web browser.
- The virtual room opens 15minutes befroe the exact time of the schedule UTC + 7 or Indo China Time Ho Chi Minh City.
- If it is your first time to join our webinar, the Webex system will ask you to install the Webex as a Chrome extension. Simply follow the instructions accordingly.
- You will be asked to enter your name and email address. Please enter your complete name, first name and then last name.
- Ensure your audio (your mic and speaker) is properly connected to hear the lecture. You may use earphones if your speakers don’t work. Everyone is encouraged to use their video so the speaker can see your faces.
- Attendees must mute their microphones during the webinar session while the speaker or resource person is delivering the webinar.
- An attendee can ask a question by typing the question in the Chat box. Our session assistant will collect the questions. As much as we can, we will answer all questions during the Open Forum.
- Other related questions may be directed through the email: email@example.com with the Header: Question for Webinar <title of webinar and date>.
- The materials used in the webinar will be available after registration. It can be accessed via the details of the webinar.
About Time Zones: The four different time zones currently used by ASEAN countries are UTC+06:30 (Myanmar); UTC+07:00 (Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, and western Indonesia); UTC+08:00 (Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Philippines, and central Indonesia); and UTC+09:00 (eastern Indonesia).
Last modified: Friday, 13 July 2018, 3:47 PM